This Autumn Fun Fold card is one of my favorites. I love fall and I love fun fold cards. So, this card really delivers!
If you have had a chance to see the stunning All About Autumn DSP in person, you know it is absolutely amazing. One side is photographs from all things fall and the opposite side contains beautiful gold foil designs. I just can’t get enough of this paper. I’m not the only one either! This paper has been sold out twice since it went live in the Mini Catalog in September. Did you get a chance to order it?
The fun fold may look complicated but, it really isn’t. I have heard it called a WV fold. Whatever you choose to call it, it is definitely “fun”. Here is a link to my video tutorial so you can follow along to make one of your own. You can see more of my fun fold cards here.
- Copper Clay card base: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 (scored at 4-1/4 then 2-1/8 on either end)
- Early Espresso: 1-7/8 x 5-1/4 (cut 4)
- All About Autumn DSP: 1-5/8 x 5 (cut 4)
- Copper Clay: 6-3/4 x 3 (scored at 3-3/8)
- Early Espresso: 3-1/8 x 2-3/4 (cut 2)
- All About Autumn DSP” 2-7/8 x 2-1/2 (cut 2)
- Very Vanilla cut with 2-1/4 circle punch
- Leaves cut with Autumn Leaves dies