What is more iconic for a fall card than a fall pumpkin card? The incredible All About Autumn DSP makes stunning cards. Both sides of the card are awesome. One side has photographs like the pumpkins found in this card. While the other side has gold foiling along with yummy colors. Because both sides are pretty in their own way, it is difficult to choose.
Once I got the measurements figured out, this card came together quickly. Now, you can benefit from all my calculations and changes. You will note that some of the measurements are a little odd since I used several sixteenths. But remember, it could be in thirtyseconds. Ha ha!
Besides the DSP, the other component that sets this card apart is the Cane Weave 3D embossing folder. The embossing adds some extra texture to this fall pumpkin card. I think of fall as a “texture” season with sweaters and layers of leaves in different colors.
Overall, the card is pretty simple. But if you would like to watch a video tutorial for the card, you can view it here. When you watch it, be sure to like, comment, share and subscribe. When you do, it motivates me to keep making tutorials to share with you.
- Basic Black card base: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 (scored at 4-1/4)
- Copper Clay: 5-3/8 x 4-1/8 (use with the Cane Weave 3D folder)
- DSP (All About Autumn – pumpkin page) make a horizontal cut at 2- 1/2″ then cut 3 sections from one end. Each section should measure 1-7/16 in width.
- Basic Black: 4-3/4 x 3-7/16
- Copper Clay for sentiment: 4-9/16 x 11/16
- Gold foil scrap for leaf
- Inside: Copper Clay 5-1/8 x 3-7/8 and Very Vanilla 4-7/8 x 3-5/8
Products used for this card